Stekz is looking for an experienced Back-end Developer
We are looking to extend our team in the Netherlands (Groningen office) with an experienced back-end developer. We’re here to change the world of development, make it better! To paraphrase our reasons why (or how): we’re integrating Business, Development, and Operations in one platform: that’s BizDevOps for you!
If this sounds interesting please continue reading, we’ll keep it short and efficient:
> Experienced Back-end developer (well versed in Python with some Ops experience and not too shy to touch the Front-end).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Python 3.X+, Flask, SQLAlchemy, and Django;
- Experience with deployment tools like Kubernetes is a big plus;
- Good understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL;
- More big plusses for experience with tools like React, Vue (it’s what we use, but quite similar as React), Redux, webpack, Node.js
- Experience writing front-end tests using Cypress.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems;
- Experience with working in an agile product development environment;
- Good knowledge of how browsers work in terms of performance, security, and functionality;
- Experience with developing for different types of platforms and device sizes.
- Can work independently, but knows when to ask questions;
- Can communicate effectively and translate requirements into well designed technical solutions;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Good feel for design.
Interested? Please contact us: email@example.com